Pharmacy Assistants – Open for all nursing Graduates
(National Capital Reg – Alabang, Las Pinas, Bacoor, Bicutan, Mandaluyong)
- Receives prescriptions from patients and verifies that required information is on the form.
- Types prescription labels which include information such as patient name, clinician’s name, name of medication, and dosage instructions; gives to pharmacist to review.
- Receives and places incoming supplies on shelves, tagging and pricing each item according to directions.
- Rotates stock, moving older medication to the front of the shelf so it is used before expiration date.
- Compiles daily statistics such as number of patients requesting prescriptions, new prescriptions received, and number of refill orders.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Nursing or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang,Las Pinas,Bacoor,Bicutan,Mandaluyong.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 24 Full-Time position(s) available